FOR PROFESSIONAL USE
ONE PRODUCT, EIGHT SOLUTIONS.
Vital Oxide is an EPA-registered hospital disinfectant cleaner, mold killer, and odor eliminator. Its formula contains a unique form of stabilized chlorine dioxide that is very effective at killing bacteria, viruses, and mold yet non-corrosive to treated articles and gentle enough to handle without causing skin irritation. It is ready to use with no mixing required—just spray, wipe, or fog right from the bottle.
Vital Oxide features a wide variety of applications including as: An Allergen/Odor Eliminator, Killing Mold + Mildew, and HVAC and Soft Surface Sanitizing. Vital Oxide, proven to kill a wide range of virues and bacteria, is EPA Registered as a Hospital Disinfectant and NSF Registered as a No-rinse required Food Surface Sanitizer.
Vital Oxide is A Pet Friendly Cleaner Disinfectant for all areas of pet life.
- Cleaner and Disinfectant
- Urine stain and odor removal- especially feline
- Cage, terrarium and Kennel Cleaning
- Hypo Allergenic and Allergen remover
For Professional and home protection against Parvo, Kennel Cough, Distemper, Rabies, Hantavirus and more.
Doggy Day Cares-Veterinary Offices-Cat and Dog Kennels- Swine, Cattle and Chicken growers, Large Animal Transport Cages and Vehicles
**APPROVED BY THE CARPET AND RUG INSTITUTE FOR URINE AND ODOR STAINS. WOOL SAFE**