Velo Low Profile Airmover
- Engineered airflow. Patent pending outlet design ensures even, broad-path airflow for fast, consistent drying across all surfaces.
- Multiple operating positions. Dry floors, ceilings, walls and stairways quickly and efficiently.
- Low profile. Half the height of snail shell dryers and 25% shorter than competitive models. Stackable for compact storage – save space on the truck.
- Easiest to maintain. Simply remove fasteners and lift out impeller assembly for cleaning.
- Great portability. Easily carry two units at once – or stack up to six on a handtruck. No more awkward lifting, no more banging up hallways and doors.
- Low amp draw. Only 1.9 amps.
- Daisy-chain with GFCI outlet. Use up to 6 units per 15 amp circuit for a whopping 5400 CFM of tested – not rated – airflow.
- Durable. Rugged rotomolded housing with new easy-carry handle – laboratory-tested to lift four times the weight of the unit 5000 times without failure!
|Model||Velo Low Profile Airmover (F504)|
|Weight||21 lbs. | 9.52 kg|
|Dimensions (H × W × D)||9 × 18 × 24 in.
22.9 × 45.7 × 61.0 cm
|Amp draw||1.9 amps|
|Power||185W / 120V|
|Air movement||885 CFM|
|Static pressure||1.65 in. / H2O|
|Sound level (avg.)||69 dB|
|Control||Rotary On/Off switch|
|Cord length||15 ft. | 4.6 m|
|Fan||6 blade impeller-type|
|Construction||Rotomolded polyethylene and injection molded ABS housing components; steel wire inlet and outlet grills.|
|Safety||ETL Tested to UL/CSA Standards|