The PEX 500 is the result of years of extensive engineering and design experience coming together with customer feedback to create one of the most powerful and user-friendly portable carpet extractors ever made.
The PEX 500 is designed with the end user’s needs in mind. Features like upright, dolly design for easy loading, unloading and stair climbing make the PEX easy to handle by one person. Wand caddy, retractable cord wrap and large rear wheels make the PEX very easy to transport. For maintenance, it doesn’t get any easier than the PEX pallet design. Simply open the hinged tanks for full access to all internal components on the machine.
But it is the “Easy Transport” features of the PEX that crown it already as the king of mobility. A special wand caddy is molded into the design of the machine. A retractable hose wrap holds your vacuum and solution hose. Cord wraps hold your electrical cords. It is the easiest high performance extractor in the world to move through a facility.
• Dual 3 stage Vacuums: Dual vacuums with unrestricted airflow for superior water recovery, NEW innovative fresh air intake for each vacuum improved vacuum life.
• Heater Element: In-line, after the pump for longer life and instant heat up to 212 °F at the wand tip, lifetime warranty.
• Low Moisture System: Less water combined with higher heat means faster drying, less chance of shrinkage or wicking from the pad.
• Smart Circuit Locator: Identifies separate lines to eliminate blown circuits.
• Tanks & Bodies: Lightweight, rotationally molded with lifetime warranty against cracks, leaks and dents. Unique pallet design for easy maintenance.
• Low Noise: Day-time-quite operation with innovative sound deadening chamber.
• Top Warranty: Industry leading, 2 year parts and labor warranty standard on the PEX Series
Vacuum: Dual 5.7”, 3-stage, in series
Vac Shutoff: Ball float
Pump: Positive displacement adjustable 50-500 psi
Heat: Adjustable to 212° F for carpet extraction, or 145°F for upholstery
Heater: 2000 Watts
Gauge: Glycerin filled pressure gauge
Wand: Evolution Rotationally Molded Wand, twin tip for 500 psi
Dimensions: 39”H x 25”W x 33”L
Weight: 110 lbs.
CRI Cert.: Gold