MasterRinse All Fiber Rinse is an effective, mild acid solution for use in a broad range of applications.
- Used as a rinse in truck mounts and portables, it removes previous accumulations of soaps and detergents.
- Used as a final rinse; colors will be stabilized by the low pH conditions left in the fibers.
- Imparts a very soft hand to all textiles.
- MasterRinse is used to prevent or correct browning in fibers.
- Also effective in dissolving urine residues prior to cleaning and deodorization.
- Urine, tannin, and alkaline stains respond well with pre-treatment applications.
Ready to use pH is 3.75
Carpet, Rugs, and Upholstery: For truck mount equipment mix 1 quart with 5 gallons of water. For portable equipment mix 2 ounces per 5 gallons of water.
Urine Deposits: Mix 4 ounces per gallon and spray area until saturated. After 10 minutes, clean area using hot water extraction equipment, then deodorize.
Formulated to meet or exceed all established standards of wool fiber producers and fifth generation stain resistant carpet manufacturers.