Locking Vacuum Cuff Connectors
There’s nothing more frustrating than having vac hoses come apart in the middle of a job!
patented Cool Cuffs replace traditional cuffs and barb connectors, and
connect hoses with a simple quarter turn – then they latch shut. Hoses
can go up stairs, around corners, around the reel and will not come
Made of rugged polypropylene (not vinyl) to hold up
to years of abuse, Cool Cuffs thread right onto your vacuum hose and
cost less than the vinyl cuffs and connectors they replace!
Cuffs also come in a swivel version to relieve kinks as well as
reducers (locking and swivel) and adapters for almost every cleaning
Simply begin at the machine with a starter cuff and work your way to the wand (the only place you still need a vinyl cuff).
- Easy to use: A simple ¼ turn and it’s connected. The latch or swivel locks it shut.
- Can’t Separate: Go up stairs, around corners, around the reel. It won’t come apart.
- Durable: Rugged polypropylene (not vinyl), holds up to years of abuse.
- Looks Cool: It’s only about half the length, it’s ergonomic, and the ends are tapered.
- Inexpensive: Costs less than what it replaces: cuffs, barb & strap.
- Long Lived: Easily outlasts the other connectors you’ve used.
- Compatible: Threads right onto your vac hoses just like your regular cuffs did.
- Versatile: The original locking cuff system. Seals, locks & swivels. Patented.
- Interchangeable: Reduces from 2½” to 2″ to 1½” with a simple twist