Anti-Allergen Detergent Rinse is hypo-allergenic and designed for safe use around individuals who suffer from allergies, asthma, or chemical sensitivities.
- Use as a final detergent rinse when cleaning carpet, upholstery, or mattresses.
- Use after Anti-Allergen PreSpray as a final rinse to remove soil and detergent residue.
- The ideal way to prepare fiber surfaces for an application of Allergy Relief Treatment.
Environmentally safe and does not contain pesticides, perfumes, solvents, VOCs, or other hazardous ingredients.
- Derived from renewable plant source surfactants. Non-toxic to humans, animals, and plants.
- For all types of fibers including wool.
Ready to use pH is 9.2
Instructions:Mix 1 quart of Anti-Allergen Detergent Rinse with 5 gallons of water for a truck mount. For portables, mix 2 ounces per 5 gallons of hot water. Use to extraction clean any textile after an application of Anti-Allergen PreSpray.
Formulated to meet or exceed all established standards of wool fiber producers and fifth generation stain resistant carpet manufacturers.