Simply Brilliant. Dominant Performance.
The LGR 2800i refrigerant dehumidifier offers exceptional performance across the full range of jobsite conditions – in low humidity environments and even at high temperatures (up to 125°F). The unit is engineered for the heavy demands of water damage restoration and rental use. A rugged rotomolded housing and durable construction make this Dri-Eaz dehumidifier a top choice for professionals everywhere.
As an Energy StarTM Qualified dehumidifier, the LGR 2800i provides high performance with low energy consumption - 130 pints per day (at AHAM) with just 8 amps, as verified by a laboratory under contract to AHAM.
The First Intelligent LGR Dehumidifier
- Built-in thermo-hygrometer monitors and displays inlet and outlet conditions.
- Automatic humidistat control.
- Automatic high temperature mode – no manual adjustments required.
- Outstanding performance at only 8 amps.
- HygroTrac-ready – track dehumidifier performance automatically on the HygroTrac website
- Drip pan has built-in Microban® antimicrobial product protection to inhibit the growth of odor and stain causing bacteria, mold and mildew.
- Legendary Dri-Eaz rotomolded housing resists dents and scratches – and is easy to keep looking new.
The LGR 2800i uses the latest sensor technology to automatically monitor and display the dehumidifier’s inlet and outlet conditions. Used together with the HygroTrac remote monitoring system (purchased separately), the 2800i transmits this information to a secure website for viewing from any computer with internet access.
Here's just a few of the advantages the 2800i offers you:
- First portable LGR with built-in remote sensing capability
- Industry-leading performance at AHAM and at low grains – and even at high temperatures.
- All critical components easily accessible for simplified maintenance
- Durable, made-in-USA build and limited lifetime guarantee.
When the 2800i is used with the HygroTrac remote monitoring system, you receive these added benefits:
Insight into drying conditions
- View minute-by-minute jobsite temp, RH, grain depression online anywhere
- Set up automatic alarms – and get notified by text message and e-mail
- Thoroughly document job progress
- Make better drying decisions
- Allocate personnel and equipment more effectively
- Track dehu inventory automatically