TIRED OF HOSES COMING APART & LOOSING TIME ON THE JOB?
TIRED OF INFERIOR LOCKING AND SWIVEL CUFFS?
TIRED OF REPLACING CUFFS?
The NEW Flash Cuff™ takes durability and innovation to the next level!
construction and a unique design ensure that twisted hoses and cuff
replacements are a thing of the past. Additionally, the Flash Cuff™
both swivels and locks – no need to choose one feature over another.
- Tighter connections between cuffs decreases the amount of air lost – leading to faster drying times.
- Inside diameter of the cuff is the same as that of the hose, keeping turbulence to a minimum and increasing air flow.
- Cuff allows your hoses to swivel – don’t spend your time untwisting tangled hoses.
- Easy push-button lock keeps your hoses together whether you’re going upstairs or around corners.
- Virtually indestructible; we’ve driven a truck over this, enough said!
ends and shorter length allow the Flash Cuff to fit on the hose reel
and keep its shape better than competitive products.
- More Options: We’ve got 2.5″ cuffs for Pros that demand top air flow.
|2″ Flash Cuffs|
|AH200||2″ to 1½” Female Reducer|
|AH202||2″ Starter Intake|
|AH204||2″ Female Cuff|
|AH206||2″ Male Cuff|
|2½” Flash Cuffs|
|AH210||2½” Bulkhead Fitting|
|AH212||2½” to 2″ External Reducer|
|AH214||2½” Starter Cuff|
|AH216||2½” Female Cuff|
|AH218||2½” Male Cuff|