Two Great names ... One Great Product!
Browning Treatment & Coffee Stain Remover results from intensive laboratory research - As a result of the search to solve the professional carpet cleaners’ problem of carpet and upholstery browning, Chemspec’s research and development department formulated Browning Treatment.
Effective on upholstery as well as carpet - Use safely on upholstery too! If overwet, the padding or stuffing under the upholstery fabric can discolor the face fabric. Chemspec Browning Treatment can remove the troublesome browning.
Removes or reduces browning due to overwetting and bleed through of jute back- When the jute carpet backing becomes overwet, jute vegetable dyes combine with the excess moisture and travel up through the carpet fiber during drying and discolor the carpet. Browning Treatment will remove or effectively reduce this type of discoloration.
Saves time - As we know, coffee and tea are two of the most widely consumed beverages. This means that both cause many stains on carpet and upholstery. Unfortunately, they can be extremely difficult to remove. Browning Treatment & Coffee Stain Remover was especially formulated to make the removal job easier for the professional. It will attack both coffee and other tannin stains quickly and effectively. Tannin is naturally found in tea, and sometimes added to inks and dyes.
Effective on new or old stains - Our special formulation makes Browning Treatment & Coffee Stain Remover effective on new or old tannin spots and stains. Despite the fact that some “old” coffee and other tannin stains may affect dyes causing extremely deep brown stains, Browning Treatment & Coffee Stain Remover will modify and reduce the stain color and intensity. The result will be more acceptable to your customer.
Directions For Browning:
- Do not dilute. Pre-test fabric or carpet for colorfastness in an inconspicuous area.
- Apply Browning Treatment & Coffee Stain Remover using a chemical sprayer. DO NOT MIST. Apply uniformly to affected area.
- Brush in with pile brush (if using on carpet).
- Allow Browning Treatment & Coffee Stain Removert to work until browning is reduced or disappears.
- Extract with portable or truck-mounted vacuum system while applying a fine spray of Chemspec Neutral Detergent.
Helpful Hints -
- Any odor associated with Browning Treatment & Coffee Stain Remover dissipates rapidly.
- If immediate deodorization is desired, add 2 ounces of Kill Odor Plus to each gallon of Browning Treatment.
Drictions for Coffee Stain Removal:
- Do not dilute. Use Browning Treatment & Coffee Stain Remover just as it comes from the container.
- As with all cleaning products, test on fiber for color fastness. To test for color fastness, apply use solution to a clean white absorbent cloth. Blot ALLcolors with solution saturated cloth in an inconspicuous area. After blotting each color, check cloth for dye transfer. Dry each area using a hair dryer checking for color change or bleed.
- On small areas, apply Browning Treatment & Coffee Stain Remover to a clean white cloth. Then thoroughly wet stain with the saturated cloth.
- On large areas, product may be applied with a sprayer.
- Allow to work until stain is lightened or removed. Then blot(DO NOT RUB) with a clean, dry, white cloth to remove excess moisture if desired.
- Follow by extraction cleaning, using an alkaline detergent solution.