Haitian Cotton Upholstery ShampooAn exclusive formulation for cleaning Haitian and Tahitian cotton with no after shampoo browning.
Shampoo without browning — This unique product has been specially formulated to clean Haitian and Tahitian cotton upholstery without browning the cotton — a problem that often occurs following the use of ordinary shampoos. Compare Chemspec with your current Haitian cotton shampoo.
Will correct previously browned material — Haitian or Tahitian cotton which has been browned from ordinary shampoos can be corrected with an application of Haitian Cotton Upholstery Shampoo.
Minimal odor — This special formulation is an improvement over the odor previously associated with Haitian cotton shampoos. Helps reduce employee/customer complaints!
Gentle but effective — The gentle but effective detergent quickly agglomerates soil making them easy to vacuum or wipe away.
Easy to use —
- Inspect furniture for mars, tears, worn areas, sunfading, excess soil, spots, water marks and overall condition. Make a record of all unusual furniture conditions.
- Add one quart (32 ounces) of Haitian Cotton Upholstery Shampoo to 1 gallon of cold water (4:1 dilution).
- Whip solution into a foam.
- Dip sponge in foamy solution and squeeze out excess moisture.
- Test for colorfastness in an inconspicuous area and let dry completely. If test results are positive, continue to shampoo upholstery using standard industry techniques.