Fabric PreSpray is formulated to be a superior performing neutral pH
prespray for all your prespray needs on upholstery and fine fabrics.
- Prespray action immediately penetrates the unique soiling found especially on upholstery from body oils and spills.
- Use diluted on wet clean fabric.
- Use undiluted for dry clean only fabrics.
- Also can be used undiluted on soil filtration lines.
- Concentrated for economy.
Ready to use pH is 7.5
All upholstery fabric should be tested for colorfastness in an inconspicuous area before using.
1 part Fine Fabric PreSpray with 5 – 10 parts water (13 oz. – 26 oz. of
product per gallon), depending upon level of soiling. For best results
agitate lightly with a towel or brush. Rinse and extract with
MasterRinse or appropriate cleaning detergent. For dry clean only fabrics, use undiluted as a prespray.Use undiluted on soil filtration lines.