All Fiber Textile Rinse
Economical: All Fiber Textile Rinses dilution ratio is 1 ounce per gallon of water. This highly concentrated acidic rinse will make 129 gallons of Ready To Use Solution.
Effectively used on upholstery as well as carpet. Experience has taught us that leaving fibers and fabrics in an acid state after cleaning will help prevent browning. Use All Fiber textile Rinse on Carpets, Upholstery, Urine, Road Salt, Calcium Chloride, Stabilize Dye, Browning Preventive, Rinsing Agent.
Using Chemspec All Fiber Textile Rinse:
- Stabilize dye systems.
- Is safe for use on all natural and synthetic fibers.
- Can be used as a fiber prep as the first step in a re-dying process for on location nylon and wool dyeing.
- Is effective in neutralizing urine residue (odor) prior to deodorization.
- Effectively removes road salt and calcium chloride deposits.
- Can be used to speed drying time for Flood Restoration.
- Pretest for colorfastness in an inconspicuous area before use.
- Truck Mounts: 1 qt. to 5 gal. Premix
- Portable: 1 oz. to 1 gal. Water Fiber Prep for Dye System:
- Truck Mounts: 1 1/2 qts. to 5 gal. Premix
- Portable: 3-4 oz. to 1 gal. Water.